BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Create a volunteer account to access the Opportunity Calendar and the Youth Opportunity Calendar. Use your account to view both opportunity calendars, sign-up for projects and track and export comunity service hours.
DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN VOLUNTEER AS A...
YOUTH AND TEENS
HandsOn Northeast Ohio is committed to making volunteering for youth groups, teens, and families easy, fun, and meaningful by connecting youth and families to opportunities to serve together.
To begin volunteering follow these simple steps:
- Create an account. If you are volunteering as a family or group you can create a team to keep your hours together.
- Start volunteering!
YOUTH FRIENDLY PROJECTS
Youth ages 16 and up can volunteer without an adult, but they must bring a signed youth waiver to all projects. ALL YOUTH UNDER 16 must have a parent, guardian, or group leader with them to attend projects.
Many of our projects are open to youth! Just click on the opportunity to see the age limit for each project! Also, check out the Youth Opportunity Calendar for additional project options.
- Are Led by a Trained Volunteer Leader
- Happen on a regular, reoccurring basis
- Are held after standard business hours and on the weekends
- Allow volunteers to serve when and how often they want.
- Involve direct hands-on service
PROJECT ISSUE AREAS