The Homeless Stand Down brings together thousands of community members in a dignity-affirming day for homeless veterans and families. It provides respite from the cold, renewal of the body and spirit, and reconnection for individuals experiencing poverty and homelessness. It is only because of the generous support of foundations, businesses, congregations and volunteers that the Homeless Stand Down has been able to provide services to the community for the past twenty-seven years. We look forward to receiving support from you for this event.
SILVER SPONSOR | $1,000 +
- Logo on the Homeless Stand Down website.
- Silver Sponsors will receive all of the additional sponsorship benefits above.
GOLD SPONSOR | $2,500 +
- Sponsorship of a guest service area in the Homeless Stand Down space.
- Gold Sponsors will receive all the additional sponsorship benefits above.
PRESENTING SPONSOR | $5,000 +
- Category/Industry exclusivity within sponsorship level
- A managed volunteer project in support of the Homeless Stand Down for up to 15 volunteers
- Inclusion of company name in media for Homeless Stand Down
- Recognition in media related to Homeless Stand Down
- Presenting Sponsors will receive all the additional sponsorship benefits above
TITLE SPONSOR | $10,000 +
- Company Executive invited to speak at the Homeless Stand Down
- Full inclusion in all event media referencing the 28th Annual Homeless Stand Down "Presented by [Title Sponsor]"
- A managed volunteer project in support of the Homeless Stand Down for up to 30 volunteers
- Title Sponsors will receive all the additional sponsorship benefits above
HandsOn Northeast Ohio is a 501(c)(3) fiscal agent, making your donation to the Homeless Stand Down tax-deductible. Please make checks payable to HandsOn Northeast Ohio and include the "Homeless Stand Down" on the memo line.
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact Lauren at Lauren@HandsOnNEO.org or (216) 694-8166 .