About PartnershipHandsOn Northeast Ohio builds collaborative partnerships with nonprofits, schools and other community organizations to create real change through community involvement, volunteerism, and service.
As a partner, your organization can gain access to our growing community of volunteers, participate in our large days of service, engage a corporate group, or work with us long term on a recurring project supported and managed by one of our trained volunteer leaders.
We are here to connect you with volunteers of all types. Whether you have one-time projects or on-going volunteer needs, you can partner with us to manage volunteer opportunities with you. By becoming a HandsOn Northeast Ohio nonprofit partner, you have many resources at your fingertips!
All Northeast Ohio non-profit organizations, schools, government agencies or other organizations have the opportunity to benefit from the following partnership opportunities:
Managed Projects – these are projects meet the following criteria
- Occur on a regular basis (once a week, once a month, etc)
- Are direct service
- Are group opportunities for 4 or more volunteers
- Occur after standard business hours and on the weekends
- Are led by a trained HandsOn Volunteer Leader
- Days of Service - HandsOn NEO celebrates Days of Service throughout the year including MLK Day, Global Youth Service Day, 9/11, Make a Difference Day and National Family Volunteer Day.
- Corporate Projects - HandsOn NEO identifies and develops one-time projects for our corporate partners. These projects often come with larger groups and supply dollars.
If there is a need at your agency for donated items, there might be another opportunity for us to partner. We can lead groups of volunteers in assembling donated or purchased items (ex. hygiene kits or school supplies) that will be donated to your agency. If you have this need occasionally or regularly, notify us at email@example.com.
Through our Lorain County Volunteer Connection partnership, organizations serving Lorain County have additional access to the partnership opportunities below:
Volunteer Referrals – we know that nonprofit organizations need volunteers outside of our Managed Projects Program. HandsOn NEO will allow for project/position listings that meet your needs on our website so that volunteers in our network can contact you directly. To start posting you must attend an upcoming Partner Portal Training. Click here for more information and to register.