About PartnershipHandsOn Northeast Ohio builds collaborative partnerships with nonprofits, schools and other community organizations to create real change through community involvement, volunteerism, and service.
As a partner, your organization can gain access to our growing community of volunteers, participate in our large days of service, engage a corporate group, or work with us long term on a recurring project supported and managed by one of our trained volunteer leaders.
We are here to connect you with volunteers of all types. Whether you have one-time projects or on-going volunteer needs, you can partner with us to manage volunteer opportunities with you. By becoming a HandsOn Northeast Ohio nonprofit partner, you have many resources at your fingertips!
All Northeast Ohio non-profit organizations, schools, government agencies or other organizations have the opportunity to benefit from the following partnership opportunities:
Managed Projects – these are projects meet the following criteria
- Occur on a regular basis (once a week, once a month, etc)
- Are direct service
- Are group opportunities for 4 or more volunteers
- Occur after standard business hours and on the weekends
- Are led by a trained HandsOn Volunteer Leader
- Days of Service - HandsOn NEO celebrates Days of Service throughout the year including MLK Day, Global Youth Service Day, 9/11, Make a Difference Day and National Family Volunteer Day.
- Corporate Projects - HandsOn NEO identifies and develops one-time projects for our corporate partners. These projects often come with larger groups and supply dollars.
If there is a need at your agency for donated items, there might be another opportunity for us to partner. We can lead groups of volunteers in assembling donated or purchased items (ex. hygiene kits or school supplies) that will be donated to your agency. If you have this need occasionally or regularly, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through our Lorain County Volunteer Connection partnership, organizations serving Lorain County have additional access to the partnership opportunities below:
Volunteer Referrals –Referrals are opportunities that are not managed by HandsOn Northeast Ohio or Lorain County Volunteer Connection. These opportunities are manged by, you, the partner! We offer a Referral Posting Training for those who serve Lorain County organizations and are interested in furthering their volunteer needs. This training will outline the basic information needed to post and manage your volunteer opportunities onto the HandsOn NEO site! We offer an 'in-person' training after business hours. Click here for more information and to register.